• Build – wikki stix, play dough, magnetic letters etc – if students do build the words, they should remove materials before attempting to look through their booklets!!
• Word search
• Circle the correct word
• Correct/incorrect spelling
• Read Mini Flip Book
• Write out the 4 sentences
• Print out one full copy of the packet.
• You will require only Page 4 to Page 16 to make up 2 student booklets. Page 17 is for cutting only.
• Swap out blackline for color versions, if preferred.
• Print the pages back to back.
• Cut in half along the dotted line to have 2 booklets for 2 students.
• Staple the pages together along the ‘spine’.
Mini Flip Book Directions
Page 17 is the students’ cutting page.
Students should cut out all 3 pictures. Apply glue where they see the word ‘glue’, and stick into position on top of the ‘base board’ already in the booklet.
The students will then have 4 sentences to read and write out.
For a perfect finish, make sure the picture without the word ‘glue’, comes last!
.......and last, but not least...... the thing you have all been waiting for - hehe!
Hope you enjoyed the video and get guessing!